OFFICE POSITIONS OPEN:
Carothers Insurance is now hiring two Administrative Assistants to join our team. If you're hard-working and dedicated, both offer growth opportunity into full-time Admin positions.
- Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Manage multiple lines of communication including emails and phone calls
- Screen phone calls, redirect calls, and take messages
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Assist Health Admins, Agencies, Agents
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate's degree in Business Administration preferred.
- 2-3 years of insurance, clerical, customer service or related fields
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- High degree of attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Working knowledge of general office equipment
- Ability to maintain a friendly, professional phone manner at all times.